ALL DIGITAL AISBL is a pan-European association based in Brussels. It represents 70+ member organisations that work with 20,000 digital competence centres providing access and training to 1.5 million people in Europe every year. ALL DIGITAL aims to enable the 42% Europeans without basic digital skills to exploit the opportunities created by digital transformation. Our activities include promoting methodologies & certifications; facilitating partnerships among members & stakeholders; organising events and awareness raising campaigns; implementing projects and surveys. We contribute to EU policy in the fields of skills, employment, social and economic inclusion, social innovation, Digital Single Market, e.g. by policy papers and targeted communication.
ALL DIGITAL members are various organisations (ICT community centres, training centres, foundations, associations, etc.) working in the field of non-formal education providing access to Internet and ICT tools, as well as digital training, certification and opportunities for all, with the focus on vulnerable and disadvantaged groups. We support our members by fostering knowledge sharing and collaboration and by representing their interest to the EU.
Our main activities include:
- Research and advocacy on digital literacy and digital inclusion geared towards governments and other stakeholders.
- Development & promotion of learning tools and certifications in ICT and digital skills through participation in various projects
- Organisation & promotion of our flagship European digital inclusion and empowerment campaign All Digital Week
- Support knowledge and experience exchange through our events, projects, and the UNITE-IT e-Inclusion network .
- Organisation of our international annual conference ALL DIGITAL Summit and ALL DIGITAL Awards.